There is a new version of FixWin tool on The Windows Club, used for correcting annoying problems in Microsoft’s operating system Windows 10.
FixWin 10 for Windows 10 is solving the following bugs and difficulties in use:
– Problems with apps download from the Windows Store
– “Application was not installed” error
– Failure to open the Windows Store application
– Application Settings resets
– Failure to open the Start menu
– Wi-Fi Non-functioning on Windows 10
– Troubles with Windows upgrades download
– Failure to open Office documents in Windows 10
– WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe error
– Turns off OneDrive.
Besides the automated solving of the above mentioned problems, FixWin 10 provides a detailed description of ways how to do it manually.
The program is portable, and you can find it here.